DONATE TO TEAM BURGOYNE

DONATE TO TEAM BURGOYNE
{CLICK THE IMAGE}

Monday, October 22, 2007

"Stop The Insanity!!!!"

What on God's green earth are people talking about when they start discussing 16 - 0?




Why? Would people start talking about 16 - 0? I will tell you why... because you are all insane and living on island absurdity!!!

Look... I am a die-hard Pats fan and will pull for them whether they are 1 - 15 (as they HAVE been in my lifetime) or 15 - 1, but to think that anyone in this day and age can go 16 - 0 is simply ludicrous.

Here are the games that basically show that it is darn near implausible that they go 16 - 0.

Sunday 10/28/07 vs. Washington (4-2)

Sunday 11/04/07 @ Indianapolis (5-0)

Monday 12/04/07 @ Ravens (4 - 3)

Sunday 12/09/07 vs. Steelers (4-2)

Saturday 29/07 @ Giants (5-2)

Am I saying that they can't beat any of these teams? NO... But... What I am saying is that anything can happen between now and then (injuries, suspensions, and God know's what) that could lead to this team having the potential to lose these games.

I wish that I could stop hearing about the potential for this to occur, predicting the end or even worse, building it up to something other than what it is when/if they do in fact lose. It was introduced by some guy who has no ability to live in the real world and then propagated by the media so that there is some way to hide the fact that somehow, with all that talent in the NFL, there are just some flat-out crappy teams.

Listen, I would love for them to continue to run teams into the ground like they were high school teams, but I am nore concerned with winning Super Bowls.

Statistocrat


No comments: